Grade II listed Church. 1854. By R P Pope.
WEST FRONT. Very tall angle buttresses with single lower central buttress separating single lancets. Large wheel window with short columns radiating from centre above. 2 stage west bellcote with 3 bells, crowned by hood that is square on diagonal above with lancet openings, trefoils and topmost spinelet and cross, all rather in the Gloucestershire manner.
NAVE. 4 bays (doubled in clerestory). 3-light windows, lancets with round upper lights, single lancets in clerestory.
CHANCEL: 2 bays, blind with vestry to north. Stepped angle and side-buttresses throughout, also gargoyles.
INTERIOR: Hollow-chamfered south arcade of 4 pointed arches on short piers of great girth with carved naturalistic decoration.
Matching wall arcade to north. Collar-purlin nave roof with crown-posts and trusses carried on brackets. Side-purlins and scissor-braces. Chamfered chancel arch on foliate brackets. Reredos screen of columns against east wall with central relief panel of Last Supper. East window rere-arches on slim piers with hollow-chamfers filled with foliate decoration and ball-flown steps. Archbraced scissor-truss chancel roof.
FITTINGS: Pulpit-octagonal, on octagonal plain base, with inset relief panels. Font – bulbuous C19 confection on 5
columned base with angels on sides. Glass – east and west windows in stained glass by Alexander Gibbs. Pevsnar, p.352.